Tuesday 23 November 2010

Vivienne Westwood Designs For Cole & Son



Browsing Wallpaper* magazine this evening and these Vivienne Westwood designs caught my eye. The collection was designed for Cole and Son. The first called 'Paper jewellery' was inspired by her AW01 collection using only paper as material to re-create the royal jewels.

The second piece 'Insects' was the one I enjoyed the most, some of the elements and motifs are very similar to some of my designs and I also like the composition of the piece.

Today has been the longest day of my education yet, I have spent hours with my eyes pressed up to a computer screen, relentlessly trying to get my drawings Illustrator ready for my next laser session. Through all the moaning I've done today I'm actually quite pleased with myself and all the work I've managed to get done over the last month or so. I really think it will show in all my final designs.

2 weeks until the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment